Virtual Career Day for Students! Advancing to the Next Normal: Your Future Career
Calling all students! Join NAAAP NC for our very first Virtual Career Day - Advancing to the Next Normal: Your Future Career! We have a great line up of presenters and topics for a variety of career paths. Check out the agenda below and register now to advance to your next normal!
9:00 -9: 15 am - Welcome and Networking
9:15 - 9:45 am - Keynote Speaker - Dr. Joshua Fost, Minerva Schools
9:45 - 10:30 am - Career "Skills" Track in Breakout Session #1
- 1 - Professional Branding by Paradigm
- 2- Linked In Profile Marketing by Microsoft
- 3- Resume and Job Interviewing Skills by RTI International
- 4- Entrepreneurship by BioResource International, Inc.
10:30 - 11:15 am - Career Panel with Bank of America, Truist andWalmart
11:15 - 12:00 pm - Career "Navigation" Track in Breakout Session #2:
- 1- Finance by Bank of America and Truist
- 2- Data Science & Analytics by Deloitte and Truist
- 3- Public Health/Public Policy by RTI International
- 4- Computer Networking and Technology by Cisco and Facebook
12:00 - 12:30 pm - Optional networking with the NAAAP NC Board
REGISTRATION: Click the "Register Now" button below to register for this event by 5:00 PM EDT on September 15, 2020. Note that you will be able to select your desired Breakout sessions during the registration process and the Zoom link will be emailed ~24 hours prior to the event. We hope to 'see' you soon!